I hope you’ll pardon me if I keep the show notes brief today, but it’s a holiday up here in The Great White North, and I’d like to get back to enjoying it.
As I get back to spending time with my loved ones and getting more than my fill of some fantastic meals, I leave you with The Thanksgiving Episode. I’m thankful for an awful lot this year, including the class and insight my guest brought to this instalment.
Here’s what’s in store in episode sixty-nine…
Up for Discussion
2. KNOW YOUR ENEMY– Q& A with this week’s guest Dan Heaton from The Public Transportation Snob (2:58)
3. COME TALK TO ME – Fielding some listener feedback on what people are thankful for (17:13)
4. THE NEW SLANG – Review and reaction of LOOPER (29:13)
5. THE OTHER SIDE pt 1 – Dan couples OUT OF SIGHT (48:28)
6. THE OTHER SIDE pt 2 – Ryan couples MANHATTAN (57:45)
More behind the scenes info on this episode can be found on Twitter by searching out #matm69
Comments and feedback are welcome, and thank-you very much for listening.