In case you missed it, my plans for this episode went sideways twice over as different movies were pulled from this weekend on the release schedule (notice how little came out this week?). So with no big releases seeming like a good idea, and my guest and I unable to come to a consensus, I turned the decision over to the listeners.
And lordy did listeners ever come through!
When I started writing – and likewise when I started recording – it was in the hopes that I could find out about the good stuff. So perhaps it’s apropos that on the even of the hundredth episode, I get a bright shining reminder why I started doing this in the first place.
It’s enough to make me think about letting y’all pick the feature film more often!
Here’s what’s in store in episode ninety-nine…
Up for Discussion
2. KNOW YOUR ENEMY– Q& A with this week’s guest Corey Atad (3:12)
3. COME TALK TO ME – Fielding some listener feedback on film endings listeners would change. (10:21)
4. THE NEW SLANG – Review and reaction to THE BROKEN CIRCLE BREAKDOWN (25:34)
5. THE OTHER SIDE – Catherine couples Disney’s A MIGHTY WIND (48:03)
6. THE OTHER SIDE – Ryan couples NASHVILLE (58:53)
Comments and feedback are welcome, and thank-you very much for listening.