All sad signs that summer is almost over folks.
However, before we pull our fall coats out of the closet, and start pouring pumpkin spice lattes down our throats, I wanted to get one last gasp of summer. One last evening of fresh air spent discussing film as the sun set on my city. So I called on a good friend, found a patio, and rolled tape.
What you hear is completely raw without the usual spit-and-polish that I put into the show. If you’re a longtime listener, you’ll recall that I do one of these every summer, just to change things up and get a bit of oxygen into the show.
Here’s what’s in store in episode ninety-four…
Up for Discussion
2. KNOW YOUR ENEMY– Q& A with this week’s guest Beth Beard (4:32)
3. COME TALK TO ME – Fielding some listener feedback on listeners’ favorite new directors (13:53)
4. THE NEW SLANG – Review and reaction to THE WORLD’S END (25:46)
5. THE OTHER SIDE – Beth couples ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING (50:31)
6. THE OTHER SIDE – Ryan couples BOTTLE ROCKET (62:28)
Comments and feedback are welcome, and thank-you very much for listening.